woensdag 30 maart 2011

An idea to bring this blog back to life!

So... It's been a while since I last wrote a blog post here. The main reason for that is that I was occupied the past few weekends and didn't really have the time nor the inspiration to write anything here. I won't share every little detail with you now, but to summarize: I had three great weekends. :)

Soon I will bring new life to this blog. As you may know, I have three passions in life: music, making lists and other countries/cultures. That's why I'm going to do my own version of the Eurovision song contest. It has always been a dream of me to do such a thing and this blog finally enables me to do so. So in the coming week I will approach some of my foreign friends and ask them to submit a song from their home country. Next week I will post them here and you, as the reader of my blog, will get to vote for your favourite songs. One week later the winner of this contest will be announced. I hope you all like this idea as much as I do and am looking forward to receiving all those interesting songs!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten