zondag 4 december 2011

International Song Contest #2

It's December now and even though the weather is not as cold as one year ago, I reckon that most of you will now spend more time inside than 6 months ago. Such moments may be boring, but hey, with good music on the background those days will be a bit happier.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, most people stick to the same old (usually American) music all the time. Those people miss out on a lot of good music. I know that most people don't have the time to search new music themselves, and that's what this blog is for. Below you will find a video I made with 22 songs that I discovered in the past year either in one of the online song contests I participate in or by myself. Just click on "play" and listen to those wonderful songs.

And because I just love making lists and rankings out of everything, of course I made a contest out of this as well, just like I did in spring, in which you can vote for the best song. So if you feel like being a judge and/or want to make me a happy boy, please send in your top 10 in the form below. The deadline to do this is 20 December at 23:59 and this time there are no voting restrictions: you can also vote for your own country. Thank you very much if you participate in this!

And don't feel pressured to vote if you don't want to, of course it's also fine if you just listen to the songs and don't vote at all. I understand that not everybody is as enthousiastic about this kind of things as I am. :)

Recap video:




Playlist and links to YouTube:


1. Norway Aleksander With A Little Too Perfect
2. Belgium Yevgueni Manzijn
3. Estonia Maarja Shine It On
4. Great Britain Young Rebel Set If I Was
5. Poland Sylwia Grzeszczak Małe Rzeczy
6. Italy Modà La Notte
7. South Africa Nádine
This Time I Know It's For Real
8. Romania Zero Lay Me Down
9. Iceland Yohanna Beautiful Silence
10. France Sofia Essaïdi J'croque La Vie
11. Switzerland Lunatica Who You Are
12. Netherlands Only Seven Left Wake Up Call
13. Austria Christina Stürmer Wir Leben Den Moment
14. Finland Negative Won't Let Go
15. Germany Unheilig Geboren Um Zu Leben
16. Malta Claudia Faniello I Hate This Song
17. Russia Lena Katina Never Forget
18. South Korea Song Ji Eun ft. Bang Yong Guk Going Crazy
19. Bosnia & Herzegovina Hari Mata Hari & Ivana Banfic Navodno
20. Spain La Oreja de Van Gogh La Niña Que Llora En Tus Fiestas
21. Latvia Lauris Reiniks Banjo Laura
22. Czech Republic Tomáš Klus Marie


VOTING DISABLED

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten