zondag 22 april 2012

International Song Contest #3


It's almost time for the Eurovision Song Contest again, which will be held at the end of May in the Azerbaijani capital Baku. To warm you up for this, I created a new edition of my own International Song Contest, which I'm happy to present you with in this blog post.


This edition is more international than ever: we have songs from 5 different continents now! Quite a few of the participants in this contest are former winners of a talent show on tv and we even have a former Eurovision-winner participating in the contest, so the music in this edition should be of a higher level than it has ever been before.

Please vote for your favourites via the form below. Voting will be in Eurovision style again, so I will be able to create a nice scoreboard afterwards. As usual, you may vote for your own country, as long as you vote honestly. :

Enjoy listening to the songs, I hope you will find one or two songs that make it to your mp3-player/iPod/whatever-you-use-to-listen-to-music. :)



Recap video:




List of participants + Links to YouTube:


1. HungaryThe MoogWhen I See You
2. CanadaLightsToes
3. South AfricaLianie May & JayLank Lewe Die Liefde
4. RomaniaKeo feat. RalfloGive Me Your Love
5. BelarusLyapis TrubetskoyKapital
6. PolandEnejRadio Hello
7. DenmarkBryan Rice ft. JulieCurtain Call
8. SpainCalle ParísPolvo De Estrellas
9. AzerbaijanNikki JamalCrush On You
10. AustraliaShort StackPlanets
11. UgandaBlu 3Fly
12. MoldovaCătălin JosanDon't Wanna Miss You
13. Czech RepublicImodiumBřehy
14. Switzerland77 Bombay StreetLong Way
15. NorwayDonkeyboySometimes
16. PhilippinesChristian BautistaShe Could Be
17. EstoniaUrsulaTiffer
18. GermanyDie Toten HosenKein Alkohol Ist Auch Keine Lösung
19. SwedenSanna NielsenEmpty Room
20. TunisiaMyrathMerciless Times
21. LithuaniaŽalvarinisAlaus Alaus
22. FranceTALLe Sens De La Vie


Sorry, the voting section has been closed.

1 opmerking:

  1. I am sorry but I couldn't really range them from the best to the 10th favourite, even though I tried it. There are maybe two songs which I would like to hear all again, the rest doesn't really fit to my ears ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen