maandag 19 november 2012

A new design!

After three years of having the same old boring design, I'm confident that my blog looks a lot better now and invites you to come back some other time. The background photo may be a bit distracting, so it's possible that I change it later if I find a better photo.

List of changes:
- New background photo
- New, more attractive, font type
- The "about me" section has been removed
- It's now easier to find back old blog posts through the new search-function
- You can now ask Google to translate my words into your own language
- It's now possible to comment on my blog posts without having to login first

So if you have any remarks or tips about the new design of my blog, feel free to leave a comment. :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. no way!! you didn´t change your good old design!! ;)) :D

    maybe you could also delete the code picture for people commenting on your blog. It kinda discourages and it´s annoying :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  2. Let's see if I can now react to your posts....
    And yes... the background picture IS a bit overwhelming right now!

    Cheers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen