donderdag 24 januari 2013

Results of ISC#4

After a very exciting voting process, the results of ISC#4 can now be announced. The differences are smaller than ever, also due to the fact that the amount of voters in this edition was smaller than ever. However, I am happy to announce that the 9 voters represent in total 8 different nationalities, which makes this a truly international song contest. :)
You can click here to see the full voting process in Eurovision style. The only thing that is missing are the pretty ladies and excited gentlemen that are announcing the votes, but I'm sure you can do without them.
A big thanks goes out to all people who have voted in my contest! Without you this contest wouldn't have been possible and without you the results would have also been different. Unfortunately I have decided that this has been the last edition of ISC. From now on I will share my music in a different way. Every two weeks I will write about 3-5 unknown songs related to a certain theme. More information about the themes will be available in my next post.

For those of you who actually enjoyed this kind of online song contest, I can recommend that you take a look at two online song contests that I participate in: World Song Contest On Net and Planet Earth Song Contest. My role in those contests is usually the same role as the Netherlands play at the real Eurovision song contest: I'm usually eliminated in the semi-finals, although unlike the Netherlands at Eurovision I actually do send in good quality music. However, I really enjoy participating in these contests and finding new music from other countries.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten