maandag 10 februari 2014

Results of ISC#5

The voting deadline was yesterday and so the voting section has been closed. The points given by myself and the other 9 wonderful people who voted in the contest have been added up and a winner has come out. Do you want to know who won? Check out the result by clicking on this link.

Thanks to everybody who voted! In the coming weeks I will be sharing some more music from other countries that just didn't make it to this contest. 

First I will go on yet another trip though. This time I'm going to visit Morocco for a week. I'm already excited to go Couchsurfing again (can't believe that it has been 2 years since my last CS-experience!) and am very eager to try some of the delicious Moroccan food that is for sale at the main square of Marrakech. Also I'm going to spend Valentine's Day at a very romantic place this year...

Stay tuned and you will be among the first to read my travel stories.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten