zondag 7 oktober 2018

ISC #10

Hello and welcome to edition 10 of the International Song Contest. A jubilee edition! I started this tradition in 2011 by asking 11 friends to select a song from their country and have people vote for their favorites.The contest was quickly expanded 22 songs per edition when I started enjoying it to find great music by myself. And now I can't believe that this is already the 10th edition! A big thanks goes out to all of my friends and family who have made this possible by selecting songs and/or voting for their favorites. It's you guys who kept me going all this time!

I honestly believe that this 10th edition of ISC has the highest average quality of music so far. Because I worked hard for it. Really, you won't believe how many songs I have judged before coming to the list with the 22 songs below. The preliminary list of participants contained music from countries like Tuvalu, Paraguay, Trinidad and Tobago and Bahrain, but in the end they were deemed not good enough to share with you. Now there are only two countries making their debut in this edition: Kazakhstan and Myanmar. This makes a total of 67 countries that has participated in ISC.

Let's hope you will enjoy listening to these songs. As always there is a voting section below where I kindly ask you to vote for your favorites in Eurovision-style. Any vote is extremely appreciated. :) 

Voting rules:
- Voting goes via the traditional Eurovision-system, see below. You may also vote in a personal message to me, via e-mail or via Facebook.
- You can vote for your own country and/or your own entry, as long as you promise to vote honestly. You can also ask one of your friends to vote, as long as this friend votes based on his/her own taste and not on your advice. :)
- You can vote until 18 October 6:00pm CET.
- Voting tip: personally I find it easy to rate the songs I like 1-5* while listening to the recap video and rank them afterwards based on this rating. After the voting has ended I will publish the results on my blog and make a fancy animation of the voting process, to give the viewer the feeling that he or she is watching the results of the real Eurovision song contest. If you include your e-mailaddress, I will send you an e-mail when the final result is published.

Recap video:



Playlist:
I also made a YouTube playlist of all the songs, to make it easier for you to listen to the full version of your favorites! You can access it via this link.

Voting section:
 Sorry, voting is closed!

List of participants:

No.CountryArtistTitle
1.HungaryTamás HorváthSour Cherry Tree
2.GermanyNamika feat. Black MJe Ne Parle Pas Français
3.New ZealandMitch JamesMove On
4.CroatiaKlapa CambiJidra Mog Vapora
5.IcelandSteindi Jr.Hardest Karaoke Song In The World
6.NetherlandsHaevnFinding Out More
7.KazakhstanAlem BandQalawim
8.UkraineBoba KWhat She's Like
9.MyanmarNi Ni Khin ZawA La Kar Pae
10.FranceArcadianTon Combat
11.LatviaMashaMr. Presley
12.TunisiaMyrathEndure The Silence
13.United KingdomLewis CapaldiFade
14.FinlandKaija Koo feat. CheekNää Yöt Ei Anna Armoo
15.MaltaI.Am.WillowSatellite
16.EstoniaStig RästaHome
17.RussiaOcean JetBreaking The Stones
18.ArmeniaSirushoHuh-Hah
19.MexicoDanna Paola ft. Noel SchajrisNo Es Cierto
20.GreeceRadioActMe N Myself
21.RomaniaCarla's DreamsUnde
22.SwedenH.e.a.t.Living On The Run

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten