maandag 9 augustus 2010

Overview of my penpals' origin

Hi all!

I thought it might be interesting to make a list of all people I ever met online and see with who I would want to get back in touch. After having made this list, I remembered that a lot of (Dutch) people always ask me what kind of people I have as penpals. So to have a place to refer all those people to, I wrote down a list of all people I ever met online and exchanged more than 2 messages with. You can find a list of the countries where all those people were from below. As you will see, I mostly get in touch with people from Eastern-Europe. I can't help that. I just love Eastern Europe and the people living there, so I must keep on contacting them to remain happy. :)

Here's the list.

Europe:
Azerbaijan
Croatia (2x)
England (4x)
Estonia (3x)
Finland
Germany (2x)
Hungary (2x)
Lithuania (3x)
Luxembourg
Poland (4x)
Portugal
Serbia
Slovenia (3x)
Sweden (3x)
Wales

Africa:
Ethiopia
Seychelles
South Africa

North America:
El Salvador
Mexico
Saint Lucia
USA (3x)

Asia:
China
Indonesia (2x)
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
South Korea
Turkmenistan

To make this blog more interactive, I decided to let you choose where my next penpal will be from. So please send your suggestion and the reason why I should find a penpal in that particular country to my new e-mailaddress llaurens@live.nl, or write it in a reaction to this blog post if you can. Then maybe YOU will be responsible for me meeting another great penpal and then I will be thankful to you for the rest of my life! Sounds good, doesn't it? So send your suggestion to me now! I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten