zondag 24 juli 2016

The most beautiful capital cities in Europe

In this last post related to the "places I've been to"-theme, I want to share with you my favorite European capital cities. Since you are probably aware of what the cities look like (and because it's hot outside and I don't feel like writing so much today), I won't discuss each of them individually and just present my top 5 straight away:

1. Tallinn, Estonia
2. Prague, Czech Republic
3. Stockholm, Sweden
4. Paris, France
5. Rome, Italy

The number 2 position of Prague will not come as a surprise for most of you because I used to live there for 1.5 years and of course know all the beauties it has to offer, but Tallinn may be a bit of a surprise.
I must admit that I may be a bit biased because my trip to Tallinn was one of the first trips that I made on my own and the first city in which I met up with a local who showed me around. The inner city is lovely and makes you feel as if you are in a medieval German city. Of course it helped that there was an event going on for which people dressed up in medieval clothes while I was there, so you may not get the exact same experience that I got when I was there, but I have very good memories of this city and wish to go back there some day.


That's all for the travel-stories so far, if you have ideas about other things I can write about here, let me know via Facebook. Have a good rest of your Sunday!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten