zaterdag 23 oktober 2010

A new update!

Hi all!

It’s been quite some time since I wrote my last update on how things are going here. I guess that’s a good sign. I’ve just been too busy to think about what I should write here. And besides that, not every activity I do is worth writing a blog about. But since I know some people really want to know what I am up to here in Prague, I wrote a new update for you guys again today. :)

Some things have changed since the last update. For example, now I have internet at home. Still, it’s not wireless, but that problem will be solved soon. Besides that, I went to visit my potential new home near metro station IP Pavlova, but I’m still undecided about whether I want to live there. The room costs more than twice as much as my current room, but the room itself is not much better than the one I currently have. Only the location is perfect (15 minutes by foot to city center and 15 minutes by metro to work) and the kitchen is a bit larger than my current one. But moving there would have to mean that I would have to leave my current flatmates and replace them by some Erasmus-students and non-AIESEC’ers. Tough decision. I’ll let you guys know what my final decision will be.

Also, to write something about activities too, I’ve just came back from playing soccer again. After choosing teams, I ended up as the goalkeeper of a team with only Czech-speaking players. Communicating was quite hard, I only understood the words dobry (after I made a good save) and golman (when they were talking to me). But it was quite a good game, and I had a good time.

So tonight it will be burrito-time for me. Finally I will use the burrito-kit I have had laying around for a few weeks now. I hope they will taste just as good as the burritos I am used to at home, when my mom makes them. And I hope they will provide a good foundation for a great night out afterwards with my awesome friends Carlito and Paulito! :)

Okay, that’s it for now. Take care and see you next time!

L.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten