zaterdag 6 november 2010

Coming back to Holland

Hi guys!

This time I have news for you. Not about me finding a new room (I'm still searching for the ideal place to live in, there is no real reason for me to move to a place that is not significantly better than where I live now), but about the fact that I will be coming back to Holland in December! My favourite band, Scouting For Girls, is coming to play in Utrecht on the 14th of December, and the chances of those three wonderful guys ever performing a similar concert in Czech Republic are very slim, so I have to be there!! So I will be arriving back in Holland at Friday the 10th December, and will fly back 5 days later. I expect to be quite busy during my days in Holland, but if anyone that I haven't made agreements with yet is really missing me a lot they can always send me a message and maybe we can meet some time. :)

I'm sorry for my followers that I don't write a lot any more on this page about my experiences here any more. Everything here has just become normal a bit for me. :) Maybe some time I will write a blog about the differences between Czech Republic and Holland. At the moment I just don't feel so inspired to write a lot of things here. Since I have regular internet access now, it's easier for me to tell my experiences directly to my friends via msn or e-mail. However, I will try to write one blog post at least every 2 weeks. Don't expect anything from me next weekend though, since I will be going to visit a friend in Olomouc that weekend. And if you don't know where that is, just google it. :)

Take care!

1 opmerking: