donderdag 2 september 2010

Moving to Prague!

Hi all,

As most of you may know, I will be moving to Prague very soon since I have been offered a job at Accenture in that city. My job requires me to stay at least 18 months, which is a long time, but I am pretty excited already about the prospect of moving to such a great city and staying in "the heart of Europe" for such a long time will allow me to travel a lot through Eastern Europe, since a lot of countries are very near to my new home. Sure as hell I'm going to miss my Dutch friends and family a lot, but this is just a great opportunity for me. And of course everybody is welcome to come visit me. I've heard Prague is an amazingly beautiful city and soon I can be your personal tour guide there. Just let me know when you are coming. ;)

So at the moment I have a lot of things on my mind. I really need to arrange a lot before I can leave. Luckily Accenture will arrange my flight ticket to Prague, so I don't need to worry about that. Although I do start to worry a little bit, since I haven't heard from the woman yet that is supposed to arrange my flight. And I'm already leaving Holland next week! But well, as my favourite quote in Dutch says: alles komt goed. Everything will be ok.

I hope now all those avid readers of this blog understand that at the moment I'm a bit too busy to write creative blog posts. Sorry for that! But I will compensate all of you with great blog posts about my adventures in Czech Republic in the near future! You have my word on that.

1 opmerking:

  1. Congratulations! I wish you safe flight and an exciting year and a half in Prague! You are so lucky to get to live in the Czech Republic! Or at least I think so, which means I don't really know. :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen