zondag 26 september 2010

A present for somebody unknown...

Hi there!

This weekend my parents came over from Holland, to bring me some of my stuff and to go sightseeing in Prague. So now I have my good old friend Hoed the hat back and also a shitload of clothes. In fact, they brought too much clothes for me, so I actually gave them some things back just because otherwise I would have too much stuff here to take with me when I move to another place. It’s just a pity it was raining pretty much all weekend. But we had a good time visiting all the beautiful places Prague has to offer and we found two very nice restaurants, where I will certainly go back to in the future.

So this weekend I also came up with an idea, to motivate you guys to come visit me in Prague soon. I will buy a special present now, and the first person who comes to visit me here in Prague will get that special present. This can be a souvenir, something funny or something completely unexpected. I still have to buy it, so I don’t know yet what it will be. :) However, there are two conditions for getting this present:
- You must be one of my penpals first, so we must have exchanged some mails in the past
- The reason that you come to Prague must be to visit me (so random Couchsurfers are excluded)

It may be a bit of a crazy idea, but I just like the thought of buying a present not knowing who will be the receiver. :) Just let me know if you’re interested in this special present and I’ll keep you updated.

Have a good week everyone!

L.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten