dinsdag 11 januari 2011

My first guest in Prague

Hi all!

I am pleased to announce that from Wednesday till Friday last week I hosted my first guest at my new place. My penpal Kate from Ukraine went on a trip to France, and on the way there she decided to make a stop in Prague to meet me. She had already done a city tour with the group she was with, but I still showed her around a bit in my neighborhood and the city center. Although it was hard to communicate at times, as she didn't speak English that well, we managed to set up quite a few nice conversations, thanks to her Russian-English dictionary and Google Translate, and had a very nice time together. :)

So I hope I will be able to welcome more friends to Prague soon, now that the worst part of the winter seems to be over. The city is just amazing, and I live in a great area, so this really is a great opportunity for you. :) And for the friends who are students with a corresponding tight budget: my guest-bed seems to be very comfy, so you don't have to spend a lot of money on a good hotel here; Hotel Laurens will take very good care of you as well. For free. :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten