maandag 31 januari 2011

Love at first sight

Two weeks ago, I walked into a toy store and I fell in love. Not with a beautiful girl behind the counter, no, I fell in love with one of the stuffed animals that was looking at me, with a look in his eyes that said: "please, Laurens, take me home with you". This weekend, I couldn't resist the temptation any more, so I went back to the toy store, found my friend back (I really believe I saw a smile on his face when he saw me again) and this time I took him home with me. We were both so happy when we got home and played with eachother all afternoon! :)

So now there is only one problem: my little friend doesn't have a name yet. And that's where I need your help. So please get inspired by the following photo and send me your suggestion about how I should name this naughty little creature:




I hear you thinking: what's in it for me? Well, it's mainly about the honour of course, but I discussed it with my new friend and he told me that he will do a chat session of 30 minutes with the winner, like this:




So send your suggestions to me now, and my cute little friend hopes to speak to you soon. :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hahaha! Cutie! <3 I'm already in love! :) I suck at giving names to pets and teddy bears so I won't be of any help, but he/she is definitely a piece of art! :) Give him a hug from me, will ya? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. "(Professor) Snuggles" is an appropriate name, I would say!
    Good luck with him, I hope he'll not take over control of your room....

    Cheers!
    Pipo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen